A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM A403 254 SMO Elbow, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM A403 254 SMO Elbow suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
- ASTM/ASME: UNS S31254
- EURONORM: FeMi35Cr20Cu4Mo2
- DIN: 2.4660
Product Name: ASTM A403 254 SMO Elbow
UNS S31254 F44/ 1.4547 / 2378
- 90° & 45°
- Long radius (LR) & Short radius (SR)
- Welded & Seamless
Standard: ASTM B366 – ASME SB366 - ‘Factory-Made Wrought Nickel and Nickel Alloy Fittings’
ASME B16.9 - ‘Factory-Made Wrought Buttwelding Fittings’‘
ASME B16.25 - ‘Buttwelding Ends’
ASME B16.28 - ‘Wrought Steel Buttwelding Short Radius Elbows and Returns’
MSS SP-43 - ‘Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications’
Outside diameter : 1/2″ to 24″ (21,34 – 609,5 mm)
Thickness : SCH 5S, 10S, 40S (STD), 80S (XS), 160, XXS (1,65 – 59.51 mm)
ASTM A403 254 SMO Elbow is a very important pipe fitting. When we talk about a pipe elbow, it means a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it. Pipe elbows are fitting accessories which are used widely in various industrial sectors in pipe fitting. A pipe elbow is frequently used in pressurized applications and is available in various shapes and sizes for use in different applications. A ASTM A403 254 SMO Elbow is a fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 45° & 90° or 180° direction.
|Stainless Steel Elbow
SS 304 Elbow
SS 304L Elbow
SS 304H Elbow
SS 316 Elbow
SS 316L Elbow
SS 316Ti Elbow
SS 310 Elbow
SS 310S Elbow
SS 321 Elbow
SS 321H Elbow
SS 317 Elbow
SS 347 Elbow
SS 347H Elbow
| Alloy Steel Elbow
Nickel Alloys Elbow
Nickel 200 Elbow
Nickel 201 Elbow
Monel 400 Elbow
Monel 500 Elbow
Inconel 800 Elbow
Inconel 825 Elbow
Inconel 600 Elbow
Inconel 625 Elbow
Inconel 601 Elbow
| Carbon Steel ASTM A 234 Elbow
Hastelloy C 276 Elbow
Alloy 20 Elbow
Duplex Steel 2205 Elbow
Copper Alloys Elbow
Specifications of Alloy 254
- Alloy 254 to MLA-MPS-254-BAR
- ASTM A479 Bar UNS S31254
- ASTM A276 Bar UNS S31254
- ASTM A182 Forgings UNS S31254 F44
- ASTM A240 Plate S31254
ASTM A403 254 SMO Elbow delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM A403 254 SMO Elbow as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM A403 254 SMO Elbow to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM A403 254 SMO Elbow according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
Alloys 254 / 254 SMO / 6 Mo is an austenitic stainless steel with a high molybdenum content. Coupled with Nickel and Copper this gives the alloy a good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, especially in environments containing halide ions, e.g. chloride, bromide and fluoride solutions.
254 SMO (UNS S31254) may offer a cost effective solution to Nickel and Titanium alloys in these environments.
254 SMO is a high-alloy austenitic stainless steel developed for use in seawater and other aggressive chloride-bearing media. The steel is characterized by the following properties:
- Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion
- High resistance to general corrosion
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking
- Higher strength than conventional austenitic stainless steels
- Good weldability
- UNS S31254
- EN number 1.4547
- EN name X1CrNiMoCuN20-18-7
- W.Nr. 1.4529**
- SS 2378*
- AFNOR Z1 CNDU 20.18.06AZ*
* Obsolete. Replaced by EN.
** Nearest equivalent grade.
- Seamless tube and pipe: ASTM A269, A213, A312, NFA 49-217, EN 10216-5
- Welded tube and pipe: ASTM A249, A269 , A312, A358, A409
- Fittings: ASTM A182
- Bar: ASTM A276, A479, EN 10088-3
- Forged products: ASTM A473
Chemical composition (nominal) %
|254 SMO||0.02 max||min: 19.5
|1.00 max||min: 6.0
|0.03 max||0.80 max||1.01 max|
The following figures apply to solution annealed condition seamless tube and pipe.
|Wall thickness||Proof strength||Tensile strength||Elong.||Hardness|
1 MPa = 1 N/mm2
Avoid abrasion against copper/copper alloys or other similar metals which, if present in metallic form, can cause cracks during subsequent welding, hot processing or heat treatment.
The excellent formability of 254 SMO permits cold bending to very tight bending radii. Annealing is not normally necessary after cold bending.
- Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion due to its high chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen content
- Has a very low carbon content, which means there is very little risk of carbide precipitation during heating
- Possesses very good resistance in water containing chlorides, therefore, it is suitable for use in seawater as it can be exposed to it for prolonged periods without suffering from crevice corrosion
- High work hardening rate combined with a lack of sulfur makes it very difficult to machine
- Slow speeds, sharp tools, positive feeds, over-powered machine tools, and ample lubrication offer the best results