A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
- ASTM/ASME: UNS S31254
- EURONORM: FeMi35Cr20Cu4Mo2
- DIN: 2.4660
Product Name: ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap
UNS S31254 F44/ 1.4547 / 2378
The function of ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap is to block off the end of a line in piping systems. This is achieved by placing the end cap over the open line and welding around the joint. These ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap (butt weld cap) and stub end fittings are excellently serving the purpose of functionality. We offer these ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap, (Buttweld caps) and stub ends at market leading rates.
ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap Size : 1/2″NB TO 48″NB IN
ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap Schedule: SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Type : End Cap ,Stub End
ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L
Carbon Steel End Cap
ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70.
Low Temperature Carbon Steel End Cap
ASTM A420 WPL3 / A420WPL6
Alloy Steel End Cap
ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91
Duplex Steel End Cap
ASTM A 815 UNS NO S 31803 , S 32205.
Nickel Alloy End Cap
ASTM / ASME SB 336 UNS 2200 ( NICKEL 200 ), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201 ), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400 ), UNS 8020 ( ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3, UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600 ), UNS 6601 ( INCONEL 601 ), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 ( HASTELLOY C 276 ), ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap
ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Epoxy Coating
- Electro polish
Square cut and deburred, alternatively: bevelled as specified.
All butt welding fittings are marked with alloy name, outside diameter, wall thickness and heat number. Additional information like standard and alloy numbers can be added on request.
DIN 86011 Edition 10.70
Other then ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap we also stock:
|Stainless Steel Caps
SS 304 Caps
SS 304L Caps
SS 304H Caps
SS 316 Caps
SS 316L Caps
SS 316Ti Caps
SS 310 Caps
SS 310S Caps
SS 321 Caps
SS 321H Caps
SS 317 Caps
SS 347 Caps
SS 347H Caps
| Alloy Steel Caps
Nickel Alloys Caps
Nickel 200 Caps
Nickel 201 Caps
Monel 400 Caps
Monel 500 Caps
Inconel 800 Caps
Inconel 825 Caps
Inconel 600 Caps
Inconel 625 Caps
Inconel 601 Caps
| Carbon Steel ASTM A 234 Caps
Hastelloy C 276 Caps
Alloy 20 Caps
Duplex Steel 2205 Caps
Copper Alloys Caps
Specifications of Alloy 254
- Alloy 254 to MLA-MPS-254-BAR
- ASTM A479 Bar UNS S31254
- ASTM A276 Bar UNS S31254
- ASTM A182 Forgings UNS S31254 F44
- ASTM A240 Plate S31254
ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM A403 254 SMO End Cap according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
Alloys 254 / 254 SMO / 6 Mo is an austenitic stainless steel with a high molybdenum content. Coupled with Nickel and Copper this gives the alloy a good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, especially in environments containing halide ions, e.g. chloride, bromide and fluoride solutions.
254 SMO (UNS S31254) may offer a cost effective solution to Nickel and Titanium alloys in these environments.
254 SMO is a high-alloy austenitic stainless steel developed for use in seawater and other aggressive chloride-bearing media. The steel is characterized by the following properties:
- Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion
- High resistance to general corrosion
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking
- Higher strength than conventional austenitic stainless steels
- Good weldability
- UNS S31254
- EN number 1.4547
- EN name X1CrNiMoCuN20-18-7
- W.Nr. 1.4529**
- SS 2378*
- AFNOR Z1 CNDU 20.18.06AZ*
* Obsolete. Replaced by EN.
** Nearest equivalent grade.
- Seamless tube and pipe: ASTM A269, A213, A312, NFA 49-217, EN 10216-5
- Welded tube and pipe: ASTM A249, A269 , A312, A358, A409
- Fittings: ASTM A182
- Bar: ASTM A276, A479, EN 10088-3
- Forged products: ASTM A473
Chemical composition (nominal) %
|254 SMO||0.02 max||min: 19.5
|1.00 max||min: 6.0
|0.03 max||0.80 max||1.01 max|
The following figures apply to solution annealed condition seamless tube and pipe.
|Wall thickness||Proof strength||Tensile strength||Elong.||Hardness|
1 MPa = 1 N/mm2
Avoid abrasion against copper/copper alloys or other similar metals which, if present in metallic form, can cause cracks during subsequent welding, hot processing or heat treatment.
The excellent formability of 254 SMO permits cold bending to very tight bending radii. Annealing is not normally necessary after cold bending.
- Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion due to its high chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen content
- Has a very low carbon content, which means there is very little risk of carbide precipitation during heating
- Possesses very good resistance in water containing chlorides, therefore, it is suitable for use in seawater as it can be exposed to it for prolonged periods without suffering from crevice corrosion
- High work hardening rate combined with a lack of sulfur makes it very difficult to machine
- Slow speeds, sharp tools, positive feeds, over-powered machine tools, and ample lubrication offer the best results