A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM A403 254 SMO Reducer, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM A403 254 SMO Reducer suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
- ASTM/ASME: UNS S31254
- EURONORM: FeMi35Cr20Cu4Mo2
- DIN: 2.4660
Product Name: ASTM A403 254 SMO Reducer
UNS S31254 F44/ 1.4547 / 2378
The wide range of Reducers offered by us is available in two different forms, one is concentric and another is eccentric types. These are developed using quality steel and other alloys and find usage in sugar mills & distilleries, pumps & petrochemicals cement & construction industries and steel plants. Our ASTM A403 254 SMO Reducer range is available in various sizes, schedules and flange configurations as per the requirements of the clients. The ASTM A403 254 SMO Reducer offered by us have inlet and outlet ends and they align to a common center line.
Function of both types of reducer is to reduce the line from a larger to a smaller pipe size, this obviously results in an increased flow pressure. With the eccentric reducer the smaller outlet end is off centre to the larger end enabling it to line up with one side of the inlet and with the other.
The concentric reducer is so manufactured that both inlet and outlet ends are on a common centre line. The concentric type is easier and less expensive to produce but does not allow quite the same versatility as the eccentric reducer. The lengths of both types are fixed by manufacturing standards.
We offer the international quality pipe reducers made up of steel and other alloys. Steel Pipe Reducers available are of concentric and eccentric types. The pipe reducers are suitable components in pipelines that reduce pipe size from large to small bores. The inlet and outlet ends of the steel pipe reducers and alloy pipe reducers align to a common center line.
Eccentric & Concentric Reducers
Size : 1/8″NB TO 48″NB IN
Schedule: SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated
Form : Eccentric Reducer, Concentric Reducer
We also stock:
|Stainless Steel Reducer
SS 304 Reducer
SS 304L Reducer
SS 304H Reducer
SS 316 Reducer
SS 316L Reducer
SS 316Ti Reducer
SS 310 Reducer
SS 310S Reducer
SS 321 Reducer
SS 321H Reducer
SS 317 Reducer
SS 347 Reducer
SS 347H Reducer
| Alloy Steel Reducer
Nickel Alloys Reducer
Nickel 200 Reducer
Nickel 201 Reducer
Monel 400 Reducer
Monel 500 Reducer
Inconel 800 Reducer
Inconel 825 Reducer
Inconel 600 Reducer
Inconel 625 Reducer
Inconel 601 Reducer
| Carbon Steel ASTM A 234 Reducer
Hastelloy C 276 Reducer
Alloy 20 Reducer
Duplex Steel 2205 Reducer
Copper Alloys Reducer
ASTM A403 254 SMO Reducer
Specifications of Alloy 254
- Alloy 254 to MLA-MPS-254-BAR
- ASTM A479 Bar UNS S31254
- ASTM A276 Bar UNS S31254
- ASTM A182 Forgings UNS S31254 F44
- ASTM A240 Plate S31254
ASTM A403 254 SMO Reducer delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM A403 254 SMO Reducer as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM A403 254 SMO Reducer to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM A403 254 SMO Reducer according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
Alloys 254 / 254 SMO / 6 Mo is an austenitic stainless steel with a high molybdenum content. Coupled with Nickel and Copper this gives the alloy a good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, especially in environments containing halide ions, e.g. chloride, bromide and fluoride solutions.
254 SMO (UNS S31254) may offer a cost effective solution to Nickel and Titanium alloys in these environments.
254 SMO is a high-alloy austenitic stainless steel developed for use in seawater and other aggressive chloride-bearing media. The steel is characterized by the following properties:
- Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion
- High resistance to general corrosion
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking
- Higher strength than conventional austenitic stainless steels
- Good weldability
- UNS S31254
- EN number 1.4547
- EN name X1CrNiMoCuN20-18-7
- W.Nr. 1.4529**
- SS 2378*
- AFNOR Z1 CNDU 20.18.06AZ*
* Obsolete. Replaced by EN.
** Nearest equivalent grade.
- Seamless tube and pipe: ASTM A269, A213, A312, NFA 49-217, EN 10216-5
- Welded tube and pipe: ASTM A249, A269 , A312, A358, A409
- Fittings: ASTM A182
- Bar: ASTM A276, A479, EN 10088-3
- Forged products: ASTM A473
Chemical composition (nominal) %
|254 SMO||0.02 max||min: 19.5
|1.00 max||min: 6.0
|0.03 max||0.80 max||1.01 max|
The following figures apply to solution annealed condition seamless tube and pipe.
|Wall thickness||Proof strength||Tensile strength||Elong.||Hardness|
1 MPa = 1 N/mm2
Avoid abrasion against copper/copper alloys or other similar metals which, if present in metallic form, can cause cracks during subsequent welding, hot processing or heat treatment.
The excellent formability of 254 SMO permits cold bending to very tight bending radii. Annealing is not normally necessary after cold bending.
- Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion due to its high chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen content
- Has a very low carbon content, which means there is very little risk of carbide precipitation during heating
- Possesses very good resistance in water containing chlorides, therefore, it is suitable for use in seawater as it can be exposed to it for prolonged periods without suffering from crevice corrosion
- High work hardening rate combined with a lack of sulfur makes it very difficult to machine
- Slow speeds, sharp tools, positive feeds, over-powered machine tools, and ample lubrication offer the best results