A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Hastelloy C276 45 Degree Elbow, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Hastelloy C276 45 Degree Elbow suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Hastelloy C276 45 Degree Elbow
The function of a ASTM B366 Hastelloy C276 45 Degree Elbow is the same as a 90 degree elbow, but the measurement of dimensions is different to that of the 90 degree elbow. The radius of a 45 degree elbow is the same as the radius of the 90 degree L.R. elbow where ‘R’ equals 1½D. However, the centre to face dimension is not equivalent the radius as in 90 degree L.R. elbows. This is measured from each face to the point of intersection of the centre lines perpendicular to each other. This is due to the smaller degree of bend.
ASTM B366 Hastelloy C276 45 Degree Elbow, also called “45 bends or 45 ells” are typically made as LR (Long Radius) elbows. Available in various sizes (in mm or inches), 45 degree pipe elbow is available with different male to female BSP thread connections. Providing a wide choice of colors, these elbows can be manufactured to meet different specifications, in terms of size and diameter.
They can be made from different materials like 3 ply material, silicone etc and both long and short radius elbows are available in the market.
ASTM B366 Hastelloy C276 45 Degree Elbow Applications
ASTM B366 Hastelloy C276 45 Degree Elbow find frequent applications in:
- Water supply facilities
- Food industrial pipeline networks
- Chemical industrial pipeline networks
- A welded system utilises a minimum of space.
- Electronic industrial pipeline networks
- Air conditioning facility pipeline
- Agriculture and garden production transporting system
- Pipeline network for solar energy facility
|Material||Standards and Grades|
|Stainless steel elbow||ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L|
|Carbon steel elbow||ASTM A 234 WPB, WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70|
|Low temperature carbon steel elbow||ASTM A420 WPL3 / A420WPL6|
|Alloy steel elbow||ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91|
|Duplex steel elbow||ASTM A 815 UNS NO S 31803, S 32205|
|Nickel alloy elbow||
ASTM B366 Hastelloy C276 45 Degree Elbow delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Hastelloy C276 45 Degree Elbow as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Hastelloy C276 45 Degree Elbow to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Hastelloy C276 45 Degree Elbow according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
HASTELLOY ® alloy C-276 (UNS N10276)
Ni 57.0, Mo 16.0, Cr 15.5, Fe 5.5, W 3.8
Alloy C-276 also has excellent resistance to pitting, stress-corrosion cracking and oxidizing atmospheres up to 1900°F. Alloy C-276 has exceptional resistance to a wide variety of chemical environments.
- One of the few alloys resistant to wet chloride gas, hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide solutions.
- Exceptional resistance to strong solutions of oxidizing salts, such as ferric and cupric chlorides.
- Not prone to grain boundary precipitation in the as welded condition and therefore suitable for many chemical process applications
- Digesters and bleach plants in the paper industry.
- Components exposed to sour gas.
- Equipment for flue-gas desulfurisation plants.
- Evaporators, heat exchangers, filters and mixers used in sulfuric acid environments.
- Sulfuric acid reactors.
- Organic chloride process equipment.
- Equipment for processes utilizing halide or acid catalysts.
|Metal Type||UNS N10276|
|Bar||ASTM B574 Din 17752|
|Sheet||ASTM B575 Din 17750|
|Plate||ASTM B575 Din 17750|
|Tube||ASTM B619 ASTM B622 ASTM B626 Din 17751|
ASTM B619 ASTM B622 ASTM B626 Din 17751
|Din.||2.4819 All Forms|
HASTELLOY ® is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc.