A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Elbow, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipe fittings & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Elbow suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Elbow
- 90° & 45°
- Long radius (LR) & Short radius (SR)
- Welded & Seamless
Standard: ASTM B366 – ASME SB366 - ‘Factory-Made Wrought Nickel and Nickel Alloy Fittings’
ASME B16.9 - ‘Factory-Made Wrought Buttwelding Fittings’‘
ASME B16.25 - ‘Buttwelding Ends’
ASME B16.28 - ‘Wrought Steel Buttwelding Short Radius Elbows and Returns’
MSS SP-43 - ‘Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications’
Outside diameter : 1/2″ to 24″ (21,34 – 609,5 mm)
Thickness : SCH 5S, 10S, 40S (STD), 80S (XS), 160, XXS (1,65 – 59.51 mm)
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Elbow is a very important pipe fitting. When we talk about a pipe elbow, it means a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it. Pipe elbows are fitting accessories which are used widely in various industrial sectors in pipe fitting. A pipe elbow is frequently used in pressurized applications and is available in various shapes and sizes for use in different applications. A ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Elbow is a fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 45° & 90° or 180° direction.
|Stainless Steel Elbow
SS 304 Elbow
SS 304L Elbow
SS 304H Elbow
SS 316 Elbow
SS 316L Elbow
SS 316Ti Elbow
SS 310 Elbow
SS 310S Elbow
SS 321 Elbow
SS 321H Elbow
SS 317 Elbow
SS 347 Elbow
SS 347H Elbow
| Alloy Steel Elbow
Nickel Alloys Elbow
Nickel 200 Elbow
Nickel 201 Elbow
Monel 400 Elbow
Monel 500 Elbow
Inconel 800 Elbow
Inconel 825 Elbow
Inconel 600 Elbow
Inconel 625 Elbow
Inconel 601 Elbow
| Carbon Steel ASTM A 234 Elbow
Hastelloy C 276 Elbow
Alloy 20 Elbow
Duplex Steel 2205 Elbow
Copper Alloys Elbow
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Elbow delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Elbow as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Elbow to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Elbow according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 600 (UNS N06600)
Ni 72.0, Cr 15.5, Fe 8.0 Mn 1.0 C 0.15 Cu 0.5 Si 0.5 S 0.015
Alloy 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 deg F(1093 deg C). The high nickel content of the alloy enables it to retain considerable resistance under reducing conditions and makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic and inorganic compounds. The nickel content gives it excellent resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and also provides excellent resistance to alkaline solutions.
Alloy 600 is non-magnetic, has excellent mechanical properties and a combination of high strength and good workability and is readily weldable. Alloy 600 exhibits cold forming characteristics normally associated with chromium-nickel stainless steels.
Typical corrosion applications include titanium dioxide production (chloride route), perchlorethylene syntheses, vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), and magnesium chloride. Inconel 600 is used in chemical and food processing, heat treating, phenol condensers, soap manufacture, vegetable and fatty acid vessels and many more.
- Resistant to a wide range of corrosive media. The chromium content gives better resistance than Alloy 200 and 201 under oxidizing conditions, at the same time the high nickel gives good resistance to reducing conditions.
- Virtually immune to chlorine ion stress corrosion cracking.
- Demonstrates adequate resistance to organic acids such as acetic, formic and stearic.
- Excellent resistance to high purity water used in primary and secondary circuits of pressurized nuclear reactors.
- Little or no attack occurs at room and elevated temperatures in dry gases, such as chlorine or hydrogen chloride. At temperatures up to 550C in these media, this alloy has been shown to be one of the most resistant of the common alloys.
- At elevated temperatures the annealed and solution annealed alloy shows good resistance to scaling and has high strength.
- The alloy also resists ammonia bearing atmospheres, as well as nitrogen and carburizing gases.
- Under alternating oxidizing and reducing conditions the alloy may suffer from selective oxidation.
- Thermocouple sheaths.
- Ethylene dichloride (EDC) cracking tubes.
- Conversion of uranium dioxide to tetrafluoride in contact with hydrofluoric acid.
- Production of caustic alkalis particularly in the presence of sulfur compounds.
- Reactor vessels and heat exchanger tubing used in the production of vinyl chloride.
- Process equipment used in the production of chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons.
- In nuclear reactors uses are for such components as control rod inlet stub tubes, reactor vessel components and seals, steam dryers and d separators in boiling water reactors. In pressurized water reactors it is used for control rod guide tubes and steam generator baffle plates etc.
- Furnace retort seals, fans and fixtures.
- Roller hearths and radiant tubes, in carbon nitriding processes especially.
|Mechanical Property Requirements|
|Ultimate Tensile||Yield Strength (0.2% OS)||Elong. in 2 in. or 50mm or 4D, min., %||R/A||Hardness|
|Cold Worked/As worked|
|Min||110 KSi||85 KSi||10|
|Min||760 MPa||585 KSi|
|Hot Worked/As worked|
|Min||90 KSi||40 KSi||25|
|Min||620 MPa||275 MPa|
|Metal Type||UNS N06600|
|Bar||ASTM B166 AMS 5665 Din 17752|
|Sheet||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Plate||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Forging||ASTM B564 Din 17754|
|Weld Wire||FM 82/ ERNiCr-3|
|Weld Electrode||FM 182/ ENiCrFe-3|