A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipe fittings & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap
The function of ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap is to block off the end of a line in piping systems. This is achieved by placing the end cap over the open line and welding around the joint. These ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap (butt weld cap) and stub end fittings are excellently serving the purpose of functionality. We offer these ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap, (Buttweld caps) and stub ends at market leading rates.
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap Size : 1/2″NB TO 48″NB IN
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap Schedule: SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Type : End Cap ,Stub End
ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L
Carbon Steel End Cap
ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70.
Low Temperature Carbon Steel End Cap
ASTM A420 WPL3 / A420WPL6
Alloy Steel End Cap
ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91
Duplex Steel End Cap
ASTM A 815 UNS NO S 31803 , S 32205.
Nickel Alloy End Cap
ASTM / ASME SB 336 UNS 2200 ( NICKEL 200 ), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201 ), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400 ), UNS 8020 ( ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3, UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600 ), UNS 6601 ( INCONEL 601 ), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 ( HASTELLOY C 276 ), ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Epoxy Coating
- Electro polish
Square cut and deburred, alternatively: bevelled as specified.
All butt welding fittings are marked with alloy name, outside diameter, wall thickness and heat number. Additional information like standard and alloy numbers can be added on request.
DIN 86011 Edition 10.70
Other then ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap we also stock:
|Stainless Steel Caps
SS 304 Caps
SS 304L Caps
SS 304H Caps
SS 316 Caps
SS 316L Caps
SS 316Ti Caps
SS 310 Caps
SS 310S Caps
SS 321 Caps
SS 321H Caps
SS 317 Caps
SS 347 Caps
SS 347H Caps
| Alloy Steel Caps
Nickel Alloys Caps
Nickel 200 Caps
Nickel 201 Caps
Monel 400 Caps
Monel 500 Caps
Inconel 800 Caps
Inconel 825 Caps
Inconel 600 Caps
Inconel 625 Caps
Inconel 601 Caps
| Carbon Steel ASTM A 234 Caps
Hastelloy C 276 Caps
Alloy 20 Caps
Duplex Steel 2205 Caps
Copper Alloys Caps
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Inconel 600 End Cap according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 600 (UNS N06600)
Ni 72.0, Cr 15.5, Fe 8.0 Mn 1.0 C 0.15 Cu 0.5 Si 0.5 S 0.015
Alloy 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 deg F(1093 deg C). The high nickel content of the alloy enables it to retain considerable resistance under reducing conditions and makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic and inorganic compounds. The nickel content gives it excellent resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and also provides excellent resistance to alkaline solutions.
Alloy 600 is non-magnetic, has excellent mechanical properties and a combination of high strength and good workability and is readily weldable. Alloy 600 exhibits cold forming characteristics normally associated with chromium-nickel stainless steels.
Typical corrosion applications include titanium dioxide production (chloride route), perchlorethylene syntheses, vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), and magnesium chloride. Inconel 600 is used in chemical and food processing, heat treating, phenol condensers, soap manufacture, vegetable and fatty acid vessels and many more.
- Resistant to a wide range of corrosive media. The chromium content gives better resistance than Alloy 200 and 201 under oxidizing conditions, at the same time the high nickel gives good resistance to reducing conditions.
- Virtually immune to chlorine ion stress corrosion cracking.
- Demonstrates adequate resistance to organic acids such as acetic, formic and stearic.
- Excellent resistance to high purity water used in primary and secondary circuits of pressurized nuclear reactors.
- Little or no attack occurs at room and elevated temperatures in dry gases, such as chlorine or hydrogen chloride. At temperatures up to 550C in these media, this alloy has been shown to be one of the most resistant of the common alloys.
- At elevated temperatures the annealed and solution annealed alloy shows good resistance to scaling and has high strength.
- The alloy also resists ammonia bearing atmospheres, as well as nitrogen and carburizing gases.
- Under alternating oxidizing and reducing conditions the alloy may suffer from selective oxidation.
- Thermocouple sheaths.
- Ethylene dichloride (EDC) cracking tubes.
- Conversion of uranium dioxide to tetrafluoride in contact with hydrofluoric acid.
- Production of caustic alkalis particularly in the presence of sulfur compounds.
- Reactor vessels and heat exchanger tubing used in the production of vinyl chloride.
- Process equipment used in the production of chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons.
- In nuclear reactors uses are for such components as control rod inlet stub tubes, reactor vessel components and seals, steam dryers and d separators in boiling water reactors. In pressurized water reactors it is used for control rod guide tubes and steam generator baffle plates etc.
- Furnace retort seals, fans and fixtures.
- Roller hearths and radiant tubes, in carbon nitriding processes especially.
|Mechanical Property Requirements|
|Ultimate Tensile||Yield Strength (0.2% OS)||Elong. in 2 in. or 50mm or 4D, min., %||R/A||Hardness|
|Cold Worked/As worked|
|Min||110 KSi||85 KSi||10|
|Min||760 MPa||585 KSi|
|Hot Worked/As worked|
|Min||90 KSi||40 KSi||25|
|Min||620 MPa||275 MPa|
|Metal Type||UNS N06600|
|Bar||ASTM B166 AMS 5665 Din 17752|
|Sheet||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Plate||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Forging||ASTM B564 Din 17754|
|Weld Wire||FM 82/ ERNiCr-3|
|Weld Electrode||FM 182/ ENiCrFe-3|