A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Reducer, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipe fittings & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Reducer suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Reducer
The wide range of Reducers offered by us is available in two different forms, one is concentric and another is eccentric types. These are developed using quality steel and other alloys and find usage in sugar mills & distilleries, pumps & petrochemicals cement & construction industries and steel plants. Our ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Reducer range is available in various sizes, schedules and flange configurations as per the requirements of the clients. The ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Reducer offered by us have inlet and outlet ends and they align to a common center line.
Function of both types of reducer is to reduce the line from a larger to a smaller pipe size, this obviously results in an increased flow pressure. With the eccentric reducer the smaller outlet end is off centre to the larger end enabling it to line up with one side of the inlet and with the other.
The concentric reducer is so manufactured that both inlet and outlet ends are on a common centre line. The concentric type is easier and less expensive to produce but does not allow quite the same versatility as the eccentric reducer. The lengths of both types are fixed by manufacturing standards.
We offer the international quality pipe reducers made up of steel and other alloys. Steel Pipe Reducers available are of concentric and eccentric types. The pipe reducers are suitable components in pipelines that reduce pipe size from large to small bores. The inlet and outlet ends of the steel pipe reducers and alloy pipe reducers align to a common center line.
Eccentric & Concentric Reducers
Size : 1/8″NB TO 48″NB IN
Schedule: SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated
Form : Eccentric Reducer, Concentric Reducer
We also stock:
|Stainless Steel Reducer
SS 304 Reducer
SS 304L Reducer
SS 304H Reducer
SS 316 Reducer
SS 316L Reducer
SS 316Ti Reducer
SS 310 Reducer
SS 310S Reducer
SS 321 Reducer
SS 321H Reducer
SS 317 Reducer
SS 347 Reducer
SS 347H Reducer
| Alloy Steel Reducer
Nickel Alloys Reducer
Nickel 200 Reducer
Nickel 201 Reducer
Monel 400 Reducer
Monel 500 Reducer
Inconel 800 Reducer
Inconel 825 Reducer
Inconel 600 Reducer
Inconel 625 Reducer
Inconel 601 Reducer
| Carbon Steel ASTM A 234 Reducer
Hastelloy C 276 Reducer
Alloy 20 Reducer
Duplex Steel 2205 Reducer
Copper Alloys Reducer
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Reducer
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Reducer delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Reducer as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Reducer to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Reducer according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 600 (UNS N06600)
Ni 72.0, Cr 15.5, Fe 8.0 Mn 1.0 C 0.15 Cu 0.5 Si 0.5 S 0.015
Alloy 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 deg F(1093 deg C). The high nickel content of the alloy enables it to retain considerable resistance under reducing conditions and makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic and inorganic compounds. The nickel content gives it excellent resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and also provides excellent resistance to alkaline solutions.
Alloy 600 is non-magnetic, has excellent mechanical properties and a combination of high strength and good workability and is readily weldable. Alloy 600 exhibits cold forming characteristics normally associated with chromium-nickel stainless steels.
Typical corrosion applications include titanium dioxide production (chloride route), perchlorethylene syntheses, vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), and magnesium chloride. Inconel 600 is used in chemical and food processing, heat treating, phenol condensers, soap manufacture, vegetable and fatty acid vessels and many more.
- Resistant to a wide range of corrosive media. The chromium content gives better resistance than Alloy 200 and 201 under oxidizing conditions, at the same time the high nickel gives good resistance to reducing conditions.
- Virtually immune to chlorine ion stress corrosion cracking.
- Demonstrates adequate resistance to organic acids such as acetic, formic and stearic.
- Excellent resistance to high purity water used in primary and secondary circuits of pressurized nuclear reactors.
- Little or no attack occurs at room and elevated temperatures in dry gases, such as chlorine or hydrogen chloride. At temperatures up to 550C in these media, this alloy has been shown to be one of the most resistant of the common alloys.
- At elevated temperatures the annealed and solution annealed alloy shows good resistance to scaling and has high strength.
- The alloy also resists ammonia bearing atmospheres, as well as nitrogen and carburizing gases.
- Under alternating oxidizing and reducing conditions the alloy may suffer from selective oxidation.
- Thermocouple sheaths.
- Ethylene dichloride (EDC) cracking tubes.
- Conversion of uranium dioxide to tetrafluoride in contact with hydrofluoric acid.
- Production of caustic alkalis particularly in the presence of sulfur compounds.
- Reactor vessels and heat exchanger tubing used in the production of vinyl chloride.
- Process equipment used in the production of chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons.
- In nuclear reactors uses are for such components as control rod inlet stub tubes, reactor vessel components and seals, steam dryers and d separators in boiling water reactors. In pressurized water reactors it is used for control rod guide tubes and steam generator baffle plates etc.
- Furnace retort seals, fans and fixtures.
- Roller hearths and radiant tubes, in carbon nitriding processes especially.
|Mechanical Property Requirements|
|Ultimate Tensile||Yield Strength (0.2% OS)||Elong. in 2 in. or 50mm or 4D, min., %||R/A||Hardness|
|Cold Worked/As worked|
|Min||110 KSi||85 KSi||10|
|Min||760 MPa||585 KSi|
|Hot Worked/As worked|
|Min||90 KSi||40 KSi||25|
|Min||620 MPa||275 MPa|
|Metal Type||UNS N06600|
|Bar||ASTM B166 AMS 5665 Din 17752|
|Sheet||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Plate||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Forging||ASTM B564 Din 17754|
|Weld Wire||FM 82/ ERNiCr-3|
|Weld Electrode||FM 182/ ENiCrFe-3|