A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Tee, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipe fittings & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Tee suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Tee
The function of a ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Tee is to permit flow at 900 to the main direction of flow the main flow passes through the ‘run’ whilst the 900 outlet is known as the ‘branch’. The equal tee is manufactured with all three outlets being the same size.
The reducing tee is manufactured with the branch outlet smaller than the run to obtain the desired flow and pressure through the system.
We offer Equal Tee Fittings and ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Tee a wide range of dimensions which makes them suitable for interlinked plumbing systems confined in an area. Our Equal Tee fittings resemble the alphabet ‘ T ‘, where two horizontal and one vertical pipes can be attached. Our range of Equal Tee and Equal Cross are flawlessly engineered using latest technology and are widely used in diverse piping systems across industries.
Size : 1/2″NB TO 48″NB IN
Schedule: SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated
Form : Equal Tee, Reducing Tee, Barred Tee , Lateral Tee.
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Tee VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Epoxy Coating
- Electro polish
ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Tee delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Tee as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Tee to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Tee according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 600 (UNS N06600)
Ni 72.0, Cr 15.5, Fe 8.0 Mn 1.0 C 0.15 Cu 0.5 Si 0.5 S 0.015
Alloy 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 deg F(1093 deg C). The high nickel content of the alloy enables it to retain considerable resistance under reducing conditions and makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic and inorganic compounds. The nickel content gives it excellent resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and also provides excellent resistance to alkaline solutions.
Alloy 600 is non-magnetic, has excellent mechanical properties and a combination of high strength and good workability and is readily weldable. Alloy 600 exhibits cold forming characteristics normally associated with chromium-nickel stainless steels.
Typical corrosion applications include titanium dioxide production (chloride route), perchlorethylene syntheses, vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), and magnesium chloride. Inconel 600 is used in chemical and food processing, heat treating, phenol condensers, soap manufacture, vegetable and fatty acid vessels and many more.
- Resistant to a wide range of corrosive media. The chromium content gives better resistance than Alloy 200 and 201 under oxidizing conditions, at the same time the high nickel gives good resistance to reducing conditions.
- Virtually immune to chlorine ion stress corrosion cracking.
- Demonstrates adequate resistance to organic acids such as acetic, formic and stearic.
- Excellent resistance to high purity water used in primary and secondary circuits of pressurized nuclear reactors.
- Little or no attack occurs at room and elevated temperatures in dry gases, such as chlorine or hydrogen chloride. At temperatures up to 550C in these media, this alloy has been shown to be one of the most resistant of the common alloys.
- At elevated temperatures the annealed and solution annealed alloy shows good resistance to scaling and has high strength.
- The alloy also resists ammonia bearing atmospheres, as well as nitrogen and carburizing gases.
- Under alternating oxidizing and reducing conditions the alloy may suffer from selective oxidation.
- Thermocouple sheaths.
- Ethylene dichloride (EDC) cracking tubes.
- Conversion of uranium dioxide to tetrafluoride in contact with hydrofluoric acid.
- Production of caustic alkalis particularly in the presence of sulfur compounds.
- Reactor vessels and heat exchanger tubing used in the production of vinyl chloride.
- Process equipment used in the production of chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons.
- In nuclear reactors uses are for such components as control rod inlet stub tubes, reactor vessel components and seals, steam dryers and d separators in boiling water reactors. In pressurized water reactors it is used for control rod guide tubes and steam generator baffle plates etc.
- Furnace retort seals, fans and fixtures.
- Roller hearths and radiant tubes, in carbon nitriding processes especially.
|Mechanical Property Requirements|
|Ultimate Tensile||Yield Strength (0.2% OS)||Elong. in 2 in. or 50mm or 4D, min., %||R/A||Hardness|
|Cold Worked/As worked|
|Min||110 KSi||85 KSi||10|
|Min||760 MPa||585 KSi|
|Hot Worked/As worked|
|Min||90 KSi||40 KSi||25|
|Min||620 MPa||275 MPa|
|Metal Type||UNS N06600|
|Bar||ASTM B166 AMS 5665 Din 17752|
|Sheet||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Plate||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Forging||ASTM B564 Din 17754|
|Weld Wire||FM 82/ ERNiCr-3|
|Weld Electrode||FM 182/ ENiCrFe-3|