A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Inconel 601 Elbow, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Inconel 601 Elbow suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 601 Elbow
- 90° & 45°
- Long radius (LR) & Short radius (SR)
- Welded & Seamless
Standard: ASTM B366 – ASME SB366 - ‘Factory-Made Wrought Nickel and Nickel Alloy Fittings’
ASME B16.9 - ‘Factory-Made Wrought Buttwelding Fittings’‘
ASME B16.25 - ‘Buttwelding Ends’
ASME B16.28 - ‘Wrought Steel Buttwelding Short Radius Elbows and Returns’
MSS SP-43 - ‘Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications’
Outside diameter : 1/2″ to 24″ (21,34 – 609,5 mm)
Thickness : SCH 5S, 10S, 40S (STD), 80S (XS), 160, XXS (1,65 – 59.51 mm)
ASTM B366 Inconel 601 Elbow is a very important pipe fitting. When we talk about a pipe elbow, it means a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it. Pipe elbows are fitting accessories which are used widely in various industrial sectors in pipe fitting. A pipe elbow is frequently used in pressurized applications and is available in various shapes and sizes for use in different applications. A ASTM B366 Inconel 601 Elbow is a fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 45° & 90° or 180° direction.
|Stainless Steel Elbow
SS 304 Elbow
SS 304L Elbow
SS 304H Elbow
SS 316 Elbow
SS 316L Elbow
SS 316Ti Elbow
SS 310 Elbow
SS 310S Elbow
SS 321 Elbow
SS 321H Elbow
SS 317 Elbow
SS 347 Elbow
SS 347H Elbow
| Alloy Steel Elbow
Nickel Alloys Elbow
Nickel 200 Elbow
Nickel 201 Elbow
Monel 400 Elbow
Monel 500 Elbow
Inconel 800 Elbow
Inconel 825 Elbow
Inconel 600 Elbow
Inconel 625 Elbow
Inconel 601 Elbow
| Carbon Steel ASTM A 234 Elbow
Hastelloy C 276 Elbow
Alloy 20 Elbow
Duplex Steel 2205 Elbow
Copper Alloys Elbow
ASTM B366 Inconel 601 Elbow delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Inconel 601 Elbow as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Inconel 601 Elbow to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Inconel 601 Elbow according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 601 (UNS N06601)
Ni 61 Fe Bal Cr 23 Al 1.4 C 0.10 Mn 1.0 S 0.015 Si 0.5
INCONEL nickel-chromium-iron alloy 601 is a general-purpose engineering material for applications that require resistance to heat and corrosion. The outstanding characteristic of INCONEL alloy 601 is its resistance to high-temperature oxidation. The alloy also has good resistance to aqueous corrosion, has high mechanical strength, and is readily formed, machined, and welded.
- The most important property of Alloy 601 is resistance to oxidation at very high temperatures up to 1250C. Even under severe conditions such as, cyclical heating and cooling. This is possible due to Alloy 601 having a tightly adherent oxide layer which is resistant against spalling.
- Resistance to carburization is good, also resistant to carbon nitriding conditions.
- Due to high chromium and some aluminum content, good resistance in oxidizing sulfur bearing atmospheres at elevated temperatures is demonstrated.
- Trays, baskets and fixtures used in various heat treatments such as carburizing and carbon nitriding.
- Refractory anchors, strand annealing and radiant tubes, high velocity gas burners, wire mesh belts etc.
- Insulating cans in ammonia reformers and catalyst support grids used in nitric acid production.
- Thermal reactors in exhaust system of petrol engines.
- Fabricated combustion chambers.
- Tube supports and ash trays in the power generation industry.
|Density||8.1 g/cm cube|
|Specific Heat||461 J/kg K|
|Electrical Resistivity||119 micro ohms cm|
|Curie Temperature||-190 C|
|Melting Range||1320 – 1370 C|
|Thermal Expansion(10-6K)||14.9 (20-300 C)|
|Metal Type||UNS N06601|
|Bar||ASTM B166 Din 17752|
|Sheet||ASTM B168 Din 17750|
|Plate||ASTM B168 Din 17750|
|Weld Wire||FM 82|