A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow
The function of a ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow is the same as a 90 degree elbow, but the measurement of dimensions is different to that of the 90 degree elbow. The radius of a 45 degree elbow is the same as the radius of the 90 degree L.R. elbow where ‘R’ equals 1½D. However, the centre to face dimension is not equivalent the radius as in 90 degree L.R. elbows. This is measured from each face to the point of intersection of the centre lines perpendicular to each other. This is due to the smaller degree of bend.
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow, also called “45 bends or 45 ells” are typically made as LR (Long Radius) elbows. Available in various sizes (in mm or inches), 45 degree pipe elbow is available with different male to female BSP thread connections. Providing a wide choice of colors, these elbows can be manufactured to meet different specifications, in terms of size and diameter.
They can be made from different materials like 3 ply material, silicone etc and both long and short radius elbows are available in the market.
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow Applications
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow find frequent applications in:
- Water supply facilities
- Food industrial pipeline networks
- Chemical industrial pipeline networks
- A welded system utilises a minimum of space.
- Electronic industrial pipeline networks
- Air conditioning facility pipeline
- Agriculture and garden production transporting system
- Pipeline network for solar energy facility
|Material||Standards and Grades|
|Stainless steel elbow||ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L|
|Carbon steel elbow||ASTM A 234 WPB, WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70|
|Low temperature carbon steel elbow||ASTM A420 WPL3 / A420WPL6|
|Alloy steel elbow||ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91|
|Duplex steel elbow||ASTM A 815 UNS NO S 31803, S 32205|
|Nickel alloy elbow||
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 625 (UNS N06625)
Ni 58.0, Cr 21.5 Mo 9.0, Mn 0.50 C0.10 Si 0.50 Fe 5.0
A material with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and corrosion cracking. Highly resistant in a wide range of organic and mineral acids. Good high temperature strength.
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures.
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion.
- Almost complete freedom from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures up to 1050C.
- ASTM B366 Inconel 625 45 Degree Elbow have good resistance to acids, such as nitric, phosphoric, sulfuric and hydrochloric, as well as to alkalis makes possible the construction of thin structural parts of high heat transfer.
- Components where exposure to sea water and high mechanical stresses are required.
- Oil and gas production where hydrogen sulfide and elementary sulfur exist at temperature in excess of 150C.
- Components exposed to flue gas or in flue gas desulfurization plants.
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms.
- Hydrocarbon processing from tar-sand and oil-shale recovery projects.
|Metal Type||UNS N06625|
|Bar||ASTM B446 AMS 5666 BS3076|
|Sheet||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
|Plate||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
ASTMB444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
ASTM B444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
|Fitting||ASTM B366 Din 17754|
|NA 21||All forms|
INCONEL® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.