A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Buttweld Pipe Fittings, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Buttweld Pipe Fittings suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Buttweld Pipe Fittings
Seamless and Welded butt welding Fittings – ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Buttweld Pipe Fittings
45, 90, 180, LR & SR Elbow, Tee, Cross, Reducer, Cap, Stub end, bend
DN15-DN3000 seamless and welded
GB12459,GM/T13401,SH3408/3409,HG/T21635/21631, SY/T0510,ANSIB16.9, JIS 2312/2313, DIN 2605/2615/2617;
0Cr19Ni9 0Cr18Ni9Ti 1Cr18Ni9Ti 0Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti 00Cr18Ni10, 00Cr19Ni11, 00Cr17Ni14Mo2, 304/304L,
Duplex & Super Stainless Steel
ASTM1815 UNS31803(2205-00Cr22Ni5Mo3) UNS32750 (2507-00Cr25Ni7Mo4N); UNS32760
Q23520#16Mn16MnRA234, WPB, WPL3/L6/L9,WPHY42,/46/52/56/60/65/70
Copper-Nickle Alloy, Titanium, Aluminum, Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy and other special material
|Standard Code||Standard Name|
|ASME B16.9||Factory-made wrought steel butt-welding fittings|
|ASME B16.5||Pipe flanges and flanged fittings|
|ASME B16.11||Forged fittings socket-welding and threaded|
|ASME B16.47||Steel flanges|
|ASME B16.28||Wrought steel butt-welding short radius elbows and returns|
|MSS-SP-43||Wrought stainless steel butt-welding fittings|
|MSS-SP-75||Specification for high test wrought butt welding fittings|
|MSS-SP-79||Socket-welding reducer inserts|
|MSS-SP-83||Class 3000 steel pipe unions socket-welding and threaded|
|MSS-SP-95||Swaged © nipples and Circle plugs|
|MSS-SP-97||Integrally reinforced forged branch outlet fittings-socket welding, threaded and butt-welding ends|
|ANSI/AWWA C207||Steel Pipe Flanges For Waterworks Service|
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Buttweld Pipe Fittings delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Buttweld Pipe Fittings as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Buttweld Pipe Fittings to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Buttweld Pipe Fittings according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 625 (UNS N06625)
Ni 58.0, Cr 21.5 Mo 9.0, Mn 0.50 C0.10 Si 0.50 Fe 5.0
A material with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and corrosion cracking. Highly resistant in a wide range of organic and mineral acids. Good high temperature strength.
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures.
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion.
- Almost complete freedom from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures up to 1050C.
- ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Buttweld Pipe Fittings have good resistance to acids, such as nitric, phosphoric, sulfuric and hydrochloric, as well as to alkalis makes possible the construction of thin structural parts of high heat transfer.
- Components where exposure to sea water and high mechanical stresses are required.
- Oil and gas production where hydrogen sulfide and elementary sulfur exist at temperature in excess of 150C.
- Components exposed to flue gas or in flue gas desulfurization plants.
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms.
- Hydrocarbon processing from tar-sand and oil-shale recovery projects.
|Metal Type||UNS N06625|
|Bar||ASTM B446 AMS 5666 BS3076|
|Sheet||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
|Plate||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
ASTMB444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
ASTM B444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
|Fitting||ASTM B366 Din 17754|
|NA 21||All forms|
INCONEL® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.