A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer
We offer the international quality pipe reducers made up of steel and other alloys. Steel Pipe Reducers available are of concentric and eccentric types. The ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer are suitable components in pipelines that reduce pipe size from large to small bores. The inlet and outlet ends of the steel pipe reducers and alloy pipe reducers align to a common center line.
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer Size : 1/8″NB TO 48″NB IN
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer Schedule: SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated
Form : Eccentric Reducer, Concentric Reducer
ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L
Carbon Steel Concentric Reducer
ASTM A 234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70.
Low Temperature Carbon Steel Concentric Reducer
ASTM A420 WPL3 / A420WPL6
Alloy Steel Concentric Reducer
ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91
Duplex Steel Concentric Reducer
ASTM A 815 UNS NO S 31803 , S 32205
Nickel Alloy Concentric Reducer
ASTM / ASME SB 336 UNS 2200 ( NICKEL 200 ), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201 ), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400 ), UNS 8020 ( ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3, UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600 ), UNS 6601 ( INCONEL 601 ), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 ( HASTELLOY C 276 ), ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Epoxy Coating
- Electro polish
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 625 (UNS N06625)
Ni 58.0, Cr 21.5 Mo 9.0, Mn 0.50 C0.10 Si 0.50 Fe 5.0
A material with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and corrosion cracking. Highly resistant in a wide range of organic and mineral acids. Good high temperature strength.
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures.
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion.
- Almost complete freedom from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures up to 1050C.
- ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Concentric Reducer have good resistance to acids, such as nitric, phosphoric, sulfuric and hydrochloric, as well as to alkalis makes possible the construction of thin structural parts of high heat transfer.
- Components where exposure to sea water and high mechanical stresses are required.
- Oil and gas production where hydrogen sulfide and elementary sulfur exist at temperature in excess of 150C.
- Components exposed to flue gas or in flue gas desulfurization plants.
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms.
- Hydrocarbon processing from tar-sand and oil-shale recovery projects.
|Metal Type||UNS N06625|
|Bar||ASTM B446 AMS 5666 BS3076|
|Sheet||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
|Plate||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
ASTMB444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
ASTM B444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
|Fitting||ASTM B366 Din 17754|
|NA 21||All forms|
INCONEL® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.