A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Elbow, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Elbow suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Elbow
- 90° & 45°
- Long radius (LR) & Short radius (SR)
- Welded & Seamless
Standard: ASTM B366 – ASME SB366 - ‘Factory-Made Wrought Nickel and Nickel Alloy Fittings’
ASME B16.9 - ‘Factory-Made Wrought Buttwelding Fittings’‘
ASME B16.25 - ‘Buttwelding Ends’
ASME B16.28 - ‘Wrought Steel Buttwelding Short Radius Elbows and Returns’
MSS SP-43 - ‘Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications’
Outside diameter : 1/2″ to 24″ (21,34 – 609,5 mm)
Thickness : SCH 5S, 10S, 40S (STD), 80S (XS), 160, XXS (1,65 – 59.51 mm)
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Elbow is a very important pipe fitting. When we talk about a pipe elbow, it means a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it. Pipe elbows are fitting accessories which are used widely in various industrial sectors in pipe fitting. A pipe elbow is frequently used in pressurized applications and is available in various shapes and sizes for use in different applications. A ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Elbow is a fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 45° & 90° or 180° direction.
|Stainless Steel Elbow
SS 304 Elbow
SS 304L Elbow
SS 304H Elbow
SS 316 Elbow
SS 316L Elbow
SS 316Ti Elbow
SS 310 Elbow
SS 310S Elbow
SS 321 Elbow
SS 321H Elbow
SS 317 Elbow
SS 347 Elbow
SS 347H Elbow
| Alloy Steel Elbow
Nickel Alloys Elbow
Nickel 200 Elbow
Nickel 201 Elbow
Monel 400 Elbow
Monel 500 Elbow
Inconel 800 Elbow
Inconel 825 Elbow
Inconel 600 Elbow
Inconel 625 Elbow
Inconel 601 Elbow
| Carbon Steel ASTM A 234 Elbow
Hastelloy C 276 Elbow
Alloy 20 Elbow
Duplex Steel 2205 Elbow
Copper Alloys Elbow
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Elbow delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Elbow as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Elbow to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Elbow according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 625 (UNS N06625)
Ni 58.0, Cr 21.5 Mo 9.0, Mn 0.50 C0.10 Si 0.50 Fe 5.0
A material with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and corrosion cracking. Highly resistant in a wide range of organic and mineral acids. Good high temperature strength.
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures.
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion.
- Almost complete freedom from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures up to 1050C.
- ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Elbow have good resistance to acids, such as nitric, phosphoric, sulfuric and hydrochloric, as well as to alkalis makes possible the construction of thin structural parts of high heat transfer.
- Components where exposure to sea water and high mechanical stresses are required.
- Oil and gas production where hydrogen sulfide and elementary sulfur exist at temperature in excess of 150C.
- Components exposed to flue gas or in flue gas desulfurization plants.
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms.
- Hydrocarbon processing from tar-sand and oil-shale recovery projects.
|Metal Type||UNS N06625|
|Bar||ASTM B446 AMS 5666 BS3076|
|Sheet||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
|Plate||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
ASTMB444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
ASTM B444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
|Fitting||ASTM B366 Din 17754|
|NA 21||All forms|
INCONEL® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.