A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Tee, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Tee suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Tee
The function of a ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Tee is to permit flow at 900 to the main direction of flow the main flow passes through the ‘run’ whilst the 900 outlet is known as the ‘branch’. The equal tee is manufactured with all three outlets being the same size.
The reducing tee is manufactured with the branch outlet smaller than the run to obtain the desired flow and pressure through the system.
We offer Equal Tee Fittings and ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Tee a wide range of dimensions which makes them suitable for interlinked plumbing systems confined in an area. Our Equal Tee fittings resemble the alphabet ‘ T ‘, where two horizontal and one vertical pipes can be attached. Our range of Equal Tee and Equal Cross are flawlessly engineered using latest technology and are widely used in diverse piping systems across industries.
Size : 1/2″NB TO 48″NB IN
Schedule: SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated
Form : Equal Tee, Reducing Tee, Barred Tee , Lateral Tee.
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Tee VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Epoxy Coating
- Electro polish
ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Tee delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Tee as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Tee to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Tee according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 625 (UNS N06625)
Ni 58.0, Cr 21.5 Mo 9.0, Mn 0.50 C0.10 Si 0.50 Fe 5.0
A material with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and corrosion cracking. Highly resistant in a wide range of organic and mineral acids. Good high temperature strength.
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures.
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion.
- Almost complete freedom from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures up to 1050C.
- ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Tee have good resistance to acids, such as nitric, phosphoric, sulfuric and hydrochloric, as well as to alkalis makes possible the construction of thin structural parts of high heat transfer.
- Components where exposure to sea water and high mechanical stresses are required.
- Oil and gas production where hydrogen sulfide and elementary sulfur exist at temperature in excess of 150C.
- Components exposed to flue gas or in flue gas desulfurization plants.
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms.
- Hydrocarbon processing from tar-sand and oil-shale recovery projects.
|Metal Type||UNS N06625|
|Bar||ASTM B446 AMS 5666 BS3076|
|Sheet||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
|Plate||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
ASTMB444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
ASTM B444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
|Fitting||ASTM B366 Din 17754|
|NA 21||All forms|
INCONEL® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.