A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow
The function of a ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow is the same as a 90 degree elbow, but the measurement of dimensions is different to that of the 90 degree elbow. The radius of a 45 degree elbow is the same as the radius of the 90 degree L.R. elbow where ‘R’ equals 1½D. However, the centre to face dimension is not equivalent the radius as in 90 degree L.R. elbows. This is measured from each face to the point of intersection of the centre lines perpendicular to each other. This is due to the smaller degree of bend.
ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow, also called “45 bends or 45 ells” are typically made as LR (Long Radius) elbows. Available in various sizes (in mm or inches), 45 degree pipe elbow is available with different male to female BSP thread connections. Providing a wide choice of colors, these elbows can be manufactured to meet different specifications, in terms of size and diameter.
They can be made from different materials like 3 ply material, silicone etc and both long and short radius elbows are available in the market.
ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow Applications
ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow find frequent applications in:
- Water supply facilities
- Food industrial pipeline networks
- Chemical industrial pipeline networks
- A welded system utilises a minimum of space.
- Electronic industrial pipeline networks
- Air conditioning facility pipeline
- Agriculture and garden production transporting system
- Pipeline network for solar energy facility
|Material||Standards and Grades|
|Stainless steel elbow||ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L|
|Carbon steel elbow||ASTM A 234 WPB, WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70|
|Low temperature carbon steel elbow||ASTM A420 WPL3 / A420WPL6|
|Alloy steel elbow||ASTM / ASME A/SA 234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91|
|Duplex steel elbow||ASTM A 815 UNS NO S 31803, S 32205|
|Nickel alloy elbow||
ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
MONEL® alloy 400 (UNS N04400)
Ni 66.5 Cu 31 Fe 2.5 Mn 2.0 C 0.3 Si 0.5 S 0.024
A Nickel-Copper alloy, resistant to sea water and steam at high temperatures as well as to salt and caustic solutions.
Alloy 400 / ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow is a nickel-copper alloy with excellent corrosion resistance in a wide variety of media.
- Corrosion resistance in an extensive range of marine and chemical environments. From pure water to nonoxidizing mineral acids, salts and alkalis.
- This alloy is more resistant to nickel under reducing conditions and more resistant than copper under oxidizing conditions, it does show however better resistance to reducing media than oxidizing.
- Good mechanical properties from subzero temperatures up to about 48°C.
- Good resistance to sulfuric and hydrofluoric acids. Aeration however will result in increased corrosion rates. May be used to handle hydrochloric acid, but the presence of oxidizing salts will greatly accelerate corrosive attack.
- Resistance to neutral, alkaline and acid salts is shown, but poor resistance is found with oxidizing acid salts such as ferric chloride.
- ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow have excellent resistance to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking.
ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow Applications
- Feed water and steam generator tubing.
- Brine heaters, sea water scrubbers in tanker inert gas systems.
- Sulfuric acid and hydrofluoric acid alkylation plants.
- Pickling bat heating coils.
- ASTM B366 Monel 400 45 Degree Elbow uses- Heat exchangers in a variety of industries.
- Transfer piping from oil refinery crude columns.
- Plant for the refining of uranium and isotope separation in the production of nuclear fuel.
- Pumps and valves used in the manufacture of perchlorethylene, chlorinated plastics.
- Monoethanolamine (MEA) reboiling tube.
- Cladding for the upper areas of oil refinery crude columns.
- Propeller and pump shafts.
|Metal Type||UNS N04400|
|Bar||ASTM B164 QQ-N-281 Din 17750|
|Sheet||ASTM B127 QQ-N-281|
|Plate||ASTM B127 QQ-N-281|
|Weld Wire||FM 60/ ERNiCu-7/ 17753|
FM 190 ENiCu-7
MONEL ® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.