A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow
- 90° & 45°
- Long radius (LR) & Short radius (SR)
- Welded & Seamless
Standard: ASTM B366 – ASME SB366 - ‘Factory-Made Wrought Nickel and Nickel Alloy Fittings’
ASME B16.9 - ‘Factory-Made Wrought Buttwelding Fittings’‘
ASME B16.25 - ‘Buttwelding Ends’
ASME B16.28 - ‘Wrought Steel Buttwelding Short Radius Elbows and Returns’
MSS SP-43 - ‘Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications’
Outside diameter : 1/2″ to 24″ (21,34 – 609,5 mm)
Thickness : SCH 5S, 10S, 40S (STD), 80S (XS), 160, XXS (1,65 – 59.51 mm)
ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow is a very important pipe fitting. When we talk about a pipe elbow, it means a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it. Pipe elbows are fitting accessories which are used widely in various industrial sectors in pipe fitting. A pipe elbow is frequently used in pressurized applications and is available in various shapes and sizes for use in different applications. A ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow is a fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 45° & 90° or 180° direction.
|Stainless Steel Elbow
SS 304 Elbow
SS 304L Elbow
SS 304H Elbow
SS 316 Elbow
SS 316L Elbow
SS 316Ti Elbow
SS 310 Elbow
SS 310S Elbow
SS 321 Elbow
SS 321H Elbow
SS 317 Elbow
SS 347 Elbow
SS 347H Elbow
| Alloy Steel Elbow
Nickel Alloys Elbow
Nickel 200 Elbow
Nickel 201 Elbow
Monel 400 Elbow
Monel 500 Elbow
Inconel 800 Elbow
Inconel 825 Elbow
Inconel 600 Elbow
Inconel 625 Elbow
Inconel 601 Elbow
| Carbon Steel ASTM A 234 Elbow
Hastelloy C 276 Elbow
Alloy 20 Elbow
Duplex Steel 2205 Elbow
Copper Alloys Elbow
ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
MONEL® alloy 400 (UNS N04400)
Ni 66.5 Cu 31 Fe 2.5 Mn 2.0 C 0.3 Si 0.5 S 0.024
A Nickel-Copper alloy, resistant to sea water and steam at high temperatures as well as to salt and caustic solutions.
Alloy 400 / ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow is a nickel-copper alloy with excellent corrosion resistance in a wide variety of media.
- Corrosion resistance in an extensive range of marine and chemical environments. From pure water to nonoxidizing mineral acids, salts and alkalis.
- This alloy is more resistant to nickel under reducing conditions and more resistant than copper under oxidizing conditions, it does show however better resistance to reducing media than oxidizing.
- Good mechanical properties from subzero temperatures up to about 48°C.
- Good resistance to sulfuric and hydrofluoric acids. Aeration however will result in increased corrosion rates. May be used to handle hydrochloric acid, but the presence of oxidizing salts will greatly accelerate corrosive attack.
- Resistance to neutral, alkaline and acid salts is shown, but poor resistance is found with oxidizing acid salts such as ferric chloride.
- ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow have excellent resistance to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking.
ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow Applications
- Feed water and steam generator tubing.
- Brine heaters, sea water scrubbers in tanker inert gas systems.
- Sulfuric acid and hydrofluoric acid alkylation plants.
- Pickling bat heating coils.
- ASTM B366 Monel 400 Elbow uses- Heat exchangers in a variety of industries.
- Transfer piping from oil refinery crude columns.
- Plant for the refining of uranium and isotope separation in the production of nuclear fuel.
- Pumps and valves used in the manufacture of perchlorethylene, chlorinated plastics.
- Monoethanolamine (MEA) reboiling tube.
- Cladding for the upper areas of oil refinery crude columns.
- Propeller and pump shafts.
|Metal Type||UNS N04400|
|Bar||ASTM B164 QQ-N-281 Din 17750|
|Sheet||ASTM B127 QQ-N-281|
|Plate||ASTM B127 QQ-N-281|
|Weld Wire||FM 60/ ERNiCu-7/ 17753|
FM 190 ENiCu-7
MONEL ® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.