A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer
The wide range of Reducers offered by us is available in two different forms, one is concentric and another is eccentric types. These are developed using quality steel and other alloys and find usage in sugar mills & distilleries, pumps & petrochemicals cement & construction industries and steel plants. Our ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer range is available in various sizes, schedules and flange configurations as per the requirements of the clients. The ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer offered by us have inlet and outlet ends and they align to a common center line.
Function of both types of reducer is to reduce the line from a larger to a smaller pipe size, this obviously results in an increased flow pressure. With the eccentric reducer the smaller outlet end is off centre to the larger end enabling it to line up with one side of the inlet and with the other.
The concentric reducer is so manufactured that both inlet and outlet ends are on a common centre line. The concentric type is easier and less expensive to produce but does not allow quite the same versatility as the eccentric reducer. The lengths of both types are fixed by manufacturing standards.
We offer the international quality pipe reducers made up of steel and other alloys. Steel Pipe Reducers available are of concentric and eccentric types. The pipe reducers are suitable components in pipelines that reduce pipe size from large to small bores. The inlet and outlet ends of the steel pipe reducers and alloy pipe reducers align to a common center line.
Eccentric & Concentric Reducers
Size : 1/8″NB TO 48″NB IN
Schedule: SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated
Form : Eccentric Reducer, Concentric Reducer
We also stock:
|Stainless Steel Reducer
SS 304 Reducer
SS 304L Reducer
SS 304H Reducer
SS 316 Reducer
SS 316L Reducer
SS 316Ti Reducer
SS 310 Reducer
SS 310S Reducer
SS 321 Reducer
SS 321H Reducer
SS 317 Reducer
SS 347 Reducer
SS 347H Reducer
| Alloy Steel Reducer
Nickel Alloys Reducer
Nickel 200 Reducer
Nickel 201 Reducer
Monel 400 Reducer
Monel 500 Reducer
Inconel 800 Reducer
Inconel 825 Reducer
Inconel 600 Reducer
Inconel 625 Reducer
Inconel 601 Reducer
| Carbon Steel ASTM A 234 Reducer
Hastelloy C 276 Reducer
Alloy 20 Reducer
Duplex Steel 2205 Reducer
Copper Alloys Reducer
ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer
ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
MONEL® alloy 400 (UNS N04400)
Ni 66.5 Cu 31 Fe 2.5 Mn 2.0 C 0.3 Si 0.5 S 0.024
A Nickel-Copper alloy, resistant to sea water and steam at high temperatures as well as to salt and caustic solutions.
Alloy 400 / ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer is a nickel-copper alloy with excellent corrosion resistance in a wide variety of media.
- Corrosion resistance in an extensive range of marine and chemical environments. From pure water to nonoxidizing mineral acids, salts and alkalis.
- This alloy is more resistant to nickel under reducing conditions and more resistant than copper under oxidizing conditions, it does show however better resistance to reducing media than oxidizing.
- Good mechanical properties from subzero temperatures up to about 48°C.
- Good resistance to sulfuric and hydrofluoric acids. Aeration however will result in increased corrosion rates. May be used to handle hydrochloric acid, but the presence of oxidizing salts will greatly accelerate corrosive attack.
- Resistance to neutral, alkaline and acid salts is shown, but poor resistance is found with oxidizing acid salts such as ferric chloride.
- ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer have excellent resistance to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking.
ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer Applications
- Feed water and steam generator tubing.
- Brine heaters, sea water scrubbers in tanker inert gas systems.
- Sulfuric acid and hydrofluoric acid alkylation plants.
- Pickling bat heating coils.
- ASTM B366 Monel 400 Reducer uses- Heat exchangers in a variety of industries.
- Transfer piping from oil refinery crude columns.
- Plant for the refining of uranium and isotope separation in the production of nuclear fuel.
- Pumps and valves used in the manufacture of perchlorethylene, chlorinated plastics.
- Monoethanolamine (MEA) reboiling tube.
- Cladding for the upper areas of oil refinery crude columns.
- Propeller and pump shafts.
|Metal Type||UNS N04400|
|Bar||ASTM B164 QQ-N-281 Din 17750|
|Sheet||ASTM B127 QQ-N-281|
|Plate||ASTM B127 QQ-N-281|
|Weld Wire||FM 60/ ERNiCu-7/ 17753|
FM 190 ENiCu-7
MONEL ® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.