A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B166 Inconel 601 Round Bars, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B166 Inconel 601 Round Bars suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B166 Inconel 601 Round Bars
ASTM B166 Inconel 601 Round Bars SPECIFICATIONS
|Alloy 600||UNS N06600||ASTM B166 ASME SB166 AMS 5665|
|Alloy 625||UNS N06625||ASTM B446 ASME SB446 AMS 5666|
ASTM B166 Inconel 601 Round Bars STOCKED SIZES
|ASTM B166 Inconel 601 Round Bars STOCKED SIZES|
Industries that use ASTM B166 Inconel 601 Round Bars include:
- Food Processing
|STOCKING DIAMETERS||½” TO 18”|
|MATERIAL LENGTHS||UP TO 12’|
|N02200||ALLOY 200||-||B-160||-||Corrosion defiant, commercial quality nickel, unalloyed with fantastic mechanical properties.|
|.15||.35||.01||.35||Ni + Co = 99. Min||.25||Fe .4||M|
ASTM B166 Inconel 601 Round Bars delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B166 Inconel 601 Round Bars as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B166 Inconel 601 Round Bars to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B166 Inconel 601 Round Bars according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 601 (UNS N06601)
Ni 61 Fe Bal Cr 23 Al 1.4 C 0.10 Mn 1.0 S 0.015 Si 0.5
INCONEL nickel-chromium-iron alloy 601 is a general-purpose engineering material for applications that require resistance to heat and corrosion. The outstanding characteristic of INCONEL alloy 601 is its resistance to high-temperature oxidation. The alloy also has good resistance to aqueous corrosion, has high mechanical strength, and is readily formed, machined, and welded.
- The most important property of Alloy 601 is resistance to oxidation at very high temperatures up to 1250C. Even under severe conditions such as, cyclical heating and cooling. This is possible due to Alloy 601 having a tightly adherent oxide layer which is resistant against spalling.
- Resistance to carburization is good, also resistant to carbon nitriding conditions.
- Due to high chromium and some aluminum content, good resistance in oxidizing sulfur bearing atmospheres at elevated temperatures is demonstrated.
- Trays, baskets and fixtures used in various heat treatments such as carburizing and carbon nitriding.
- Refractory anchors, strand annealing and radiant tubes, high velocity gas burners, wire mesh belts etc.
- Insulating cans in ammonia reformers and catalyst support grids used in nitric acid production.
- Thermal reactors in exhaust system of petrol engines.
- Fabricated combustion chambers.
- Tube supports and ash trays in the power generation industry.
|Density||8.1 g/cm cube|
|Specific Heat||461 J/kg K|
|Electrical Resistivity||119 micro ohms cm|
|Curie Temperature||-190 C|
|Melting Range||1320 – 1370 C|
|Thermal Expansion(10-6K)||14.9 (20-300 C)|
|Metal Type||UNS N06601|
|Bar||ASTM B166 Din 17752|
|Sheet||ASTM B168 Din 17750|
|Plate||ASTM B168 Din 17750|
|Weld Wire||FM 82|