A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B425 Incoloy 825 Rods, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B425 Incoloy 825 Rods suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B425 Incoloy 825 Rods
Industries that use ASTM B425 Incoloy 825 Rods include:
- Food Processing
|STOCKING DIAMETERS||½” TO 18”|
|MATERIAL LENGTHS||UP TO 12’|
We stock ASTM B425 Incoloy 825 Rods & all NICKEL ALLOY ROUND ROD such as
NICKEL ALLOY 200 – ROUND ROD
NICKEL ALLOY 600 – ROUND ROD
NICKEL ALLOY 718 – ROUND ROD
NICKEL ALLOY C276 – ROUND ROD
NICKEL ALLOY K500 – ROUND ROD
NICKEL ALLOY R405 – ROUND
ASTM B425 Incoloy 825 Rods delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B425 Incoloy 825 Rods as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B425 Incoloy 825 Rods to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B425 Incoloy 825 Rods according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 800 (UNS N08825)
Nominal Composition in Percent:
Incoloy 825 Chemical composition:
Incoloy 825 Physical properties
Incoloy 825 Alloy mi nimum mechanical properties in the room temperature
|Alloy state||Tensile strength Rm N/mm²||Yield strength R P0. 2N/mm²||Elongation A 5 %||Brinell hardness HB|
Characteristic as below ：
1. Good stress corrosion cracking resistance performance
2. Good resistance for pitting and crevice corrosion performance
3. Good anti-oxidation and non-oxidzing heat acid performance
4. Good mechanical performance in both room temperature and up to 550°C
5. Have the pressure vessel authenticate when manufacture temperature up to 450°C
Incoloy 825 Metallurgical structure: 825 is the face-centered cubic lattice structure.
Incoloy 825 Corrosion resistance
825 is an all-purpose project alloy, have good corrosion resistance of the acid and alkali metal property in both oxidation and reduction environments. High nickel content made it with effective stress corrosion cracking resistance performance. 825 have excellent corrosion resistance in different kinds of media, such as sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, nitric acid and organic acid, alkali metal such as sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, and hydrochloric acid. A variety of media corrosion of nuclear-burning dissolver show 825 high integrated prpperty, like sulfuric acid, nitric acid and potassium hydroxide are all dealing in a same device.
Incoloy 825 Application field：
825 widely use in many kinds of industry field that the working temperature no more than 550°C.
Incoloy 825 Typical application field：
1. Sulfuric acid factory usage for heating pipe, container, basket, chain and so on.
2. Cooling heat exchanger, marine product pipeline system and gas pipeline of acidic environment.
3. Heat exchanger, steam machine, washing, impregnation pipe, etc. for phosphoric acid produce
4. Oil refining in the air heat exchanger
5. Food project
6. Chemical process
7. Application of high pressure oxygen flam-retardant alloy
INCONEL® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.