A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube
Our weldrawn tube manufacturing process begins with cold rolled strip of metal, roll formed into tubular shape and seam welded without the use of any filler material. The as-welded tube is then reduced in size a number of times through various cold working techniques until reaching the exact size, tolerances, and temper our customers require.
At Piyush Steel we export & supply ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube & precision tubes using stainless steel, nickel, titanium and zirconium alloys, in a whole range of sizes and cross section shapes to suit your requirements. Both our seamless and welded products come both as straight lengths of tubing or in coils.
Our ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube, seamless and welded drawn tubes range in size from under 0.010” (1/4 mm) right up to 1.5” (38.1mm) outside diameter, and we can produce finished wall thicknesses down to less than 0.002” (0.05 mm) through to 0.150” (3.8mm).
You can order straight lengths of tubing from us up to 45ft (14m) long or coiled tubes up to 3,200ft (975m) in length.
Straight lengths of ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube can be individually sleeved in paper or plastic and/or packaged in our unique cardboard spacers to ensure no damage occurs during transit. Coiled weldrawn tubes are horizontally packed using paper or cardboard separators to prevent tube-to-tube contact. All tubing is packed in either wooden crates lined with wax craft paper, tri-wall clay-coated reinforced cases, or standard cardboard boxes. Plastic end caps that prevent foreign material from getting inside the tubes are also available upon request.
When requested, we can arrange for shipment and delivery to your dock, or ship your ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube to a third party and, if needed, can arrange for expedited shipments. We currently export ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube to all over the world.
ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 625 (UNS N06625)
Ni 58.0, Cr 21.5 Mo 9.0, Mn 0.50 C0.10 Si 0.50 Fe 5.0
A material with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and corrosion cracking. Highly resistant in a wide range of organic and mineral acids. Good high temperature strength.
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures.
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion.
- Almost complete freedom from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures up to 1050C.
- ASTM B705 / 751 Inconel 625 Welded Tube have good resistance to acids, such as nitric, phosphoric, sulfuric and hydrochloric, as well as to alkalis makes possible the construction of thin structural parts of high heat transfer.
- Components where exposure to sea water and high mechanical stresses are required.
- Oil and gas production where hydrogen sulfide and elementary sulfur exist at temperature in excess of 150C.
- Components exposed to flue gas or in flue gas desulfurization plants.
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms.
- Hydrocarbon processing from tar-sand and oil-shale recovery projects.
|Metal Type||UNS N06625|
|Bar||ASTM B446 AMS 5666 BS3076|
|Sheet||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
|Plate||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
ASTMB444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
ASTM B444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
|Fitting||ASTM B366 Din 17754|
|NA 21||All forms|
INCONEL® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.