A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube
Our weldrawn tube manufacturing process begins with cold rolled strip of metal, roll formed into tubular shape and seam welded without the use of any filler material. The as-welded tube is then reduced in size a number of times through various cold working techniques until reaching the exact size, tolerances, and temper our customers require.
At Piyush Steel we export & supply ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube & precision tubes using stainless steel, nickel, titanium and zirconium alloys, in a whole range of sizes and cross section shapes to suit your requirements. Both our seamless and welded products come both as straight lengths of tubing or in coils.
Our ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube, seamless and welded drawn tubes range in size from under 0.010” (1/4 mm) right up to 1.5” (38.1mm) outside diameter, and we can produce finished wall thicknesses down to less than 0.002” (0.05 mm) through to 0.150” (3.8mm).
You can order straight lengths of tubing from us up to 45ft (14m) long or coiled tubes up to 3,200ft (975m) in length.
Straight lengths of ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube can be individually sleeved in paper or plastic and/or packaged in our unique cardboard spacers to ensure no damage occurs during transit. Coiled weldrawn tubes are horizontally packed using paper or cardboard separators to prevent tube-to-tube contact. All tubing is packed in either wooden crates lined with wax craft paper, tri-wall clay-coated reinforced cases, or standard cardboard boxes. Plastic end caps that prevent foreign material from getting inside the tubes are also available upon request.
When requested, we can arrange for shipment and delivery to your dock, or ship your ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube to a third party and, if needed, can arrange for expedited shipments. We currently export ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube to all over the world.
ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B775 Inconel 600 Welded Tube according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 600 (UNS N06600)
Ni 72.0, Cr 15.5, Fe 8.0 Mn 1.0 C 0.15 Cu 0.5 Si 0.5 S 0.015
Alloy 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 deg F(1093 deg C). The high nickel content of the alloy enables it to retain considerable resistance under reducing conditions and makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic and inorganic compounds. The nickel content gives it excellent resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and also provides excellent resistance to alkaline solutions.
Alloy 600 is non-magnetic, has excellent mechanical properties and a combination of high strength and good workability and is readily weldable. Alloy 600 exhibits cold forming characteristics normally associated with chromium-nickel stainless steels.
Typical corrosion applications include titanium dioxide production (chloride route), perchlorethylene syntheses, vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), and magnesium chloride. Inconel 600 is used in chemical and food processing, heat treating, phenol condensers, soap manufacture, vegetable and fatty acid vessels and many more.
- Resistant to a wide range of corrosive media. The chromium content gives better resistance than Alloy 200 and 201 under oxidizing conditions, at the same time the high nickel gives good resistance to reducing conditions.
- Virtually immune to chlorine ion stress corrosion cracking.
- Demonstrates adequate resistance to organic acids such as acetic, formic and stearic.
- Excellent resistance to high purity water used in primary and secondary circuits of pressurized nuclear reactors.
- Little or no attack occurs at room and elevated temperatures in dry gases, such as chlorine or hydrogen chloride. At temperatures up to 550C in these media, this alloy has been shown to be one of the most resistant of the common alloys.
- At elevated temperatures the annealed and solution annealed alloy shows good resistance to scaling and has high strength.
- The alloy also resists ammonia bearing atmospheres, as well as nitrogen and carburizing gases.
- Under alternating oxidizing and reducing conditions the alloy may suffer from selective oxidation.
- Thermocouple sheaths.
- Ethylene dichloride (EDC) cracking tubes.
- Conversion of uranium dioxide to tetrafluoride in contact with hydrofluoric acid.
- Production of caustic alkalis particularly in the presence of sulfur compounds.
- Reactor vessels and heat exchanger tubing used in the production of vinyl chloride.
- Process equipment used in the production of chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons.
- In nuclear reactors uses are for such components as control rod inlet stub tubes, reactor vessel components and seals, steam dryers and d separators in boiling water reactors. In pressurized water reactors it is used for control rod guide tubes and steam generator baffle plates etc.
- Furnace retort seals, fans and fixtures.
- Roller hearths and radiant tubes, in carbon nitriding processes especially.
|Mechanical Property Requirements|
|Ultimate Tensile||Yield Strength (0.2% OS)||Elong. in 2 in. or 50mm or 4D, min., %||R/A||Hardness|
|Cold Worked/As worked|
|Min||110 KSi||85 KSi||10|
|Min||760 MPa||585 KSi|
|Hot Worked/As worked|
|Min||90 KSi||40 KSi||25|
|Min||620 MPa||275 MPa|
|Metal Type||UNS N06600|
|Bar||ASTM B166 AMS 5665 Din 17752|
|Sheet||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Plate||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Forging||ASTM B564 Din 17754|
|Weld Wire||FM 82/ ERNiCr-3|
|Weld Electrode||FM 182/ ENiCrFe-3|