A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe
ASTM B 163
ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe Dimension
- OD 6mm – 762mm
- Wall thickness 0,5mm – 50mm
Available Pipe Grades:
- Standard Stainless Steel
- Special Stainless Steels
- Nickel-based Alloys
- Duplex & Super Duplex Alloys
- 6MO Grades
- Super Austenitics
- Titanium Alloys
- CuNi Grades
ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe Wall Thickness:
- Up to Schedule 160 (special wall thicknesses available)
ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe Length:
- Up to 42′ (depending on O.D. and wall thickness)
Technical delivery conditions
- EN 10216 – 5
- ASTM A312
- ASTM A213
- ASTM A269
- DIN ISO 1127
- annealed & pickled
- 1.4301 / 1.4307 – 304 / 304L
- 1.4401 / 1.4404 – 316 / 316L
- 1.4571 / 316 Ti
- 1.4541 / 321
- and others
- EN 10.204/3.1
- AD 2000 – W2/W10
- PED 97/23/EC
- American Bureau of shipping
- DNV (Det Norske Veritas)
Our seamless stainless steel and nickel alloy tubes and pipes are mainly used in the following industries:
Chemical and petrochemical industry
Power generation and Environmental technologies
Oil and gas applications
Mechanical and plant engineering and construction
Seamless stainless steel tubes and pipes are the preferred choice for processes under the following conditions:
- high temperatures
- aggressive media (e.g. acid and lye)
- and/or high pressure
which call for the use of high-quality materials.
ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
MONEL® alloy 400 (UNS N04400)
Ni 66.5 Cu 31 Fe 2.5 Mn 2.0 C 0.3 Si 0.5 S 0.024
A Nickel-Copper alloy, resistant to sea water and steam at high temperatures as well as to salt and caustic solutions.
Alloy 400 / ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe is a nickel-copper alloy with excellent corrosion resistance in a wide variety of media.
- Corrosion resistance in an extensive range of marine and chemical environments. From pure water to nonoxidizing mineral acids, salts and alkalis.
- This alloy is more resistant to nickel under reducing conditions and more resistant than copper under oxidizing conditions, it does show however better resistance to reducing media than oxidizing.
- Good mechanical properties from subzero temperatures up to about 48°C.
- Good resistance to sulfuric and hydrofluoric acids. Aeration however will result in increased corrosion rates. May be used to handle hydrochloric acid, but the presence of oxidizing salts will greatly accelerate corrosive attack.
- Resistance to neutral, alkaline and acid salts is shown, but poor resistance is found with oxidizing acid salts such as ferric chloride.
- ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe have excellent resistance to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking.
ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe Applications
- Feed water and steam generator tubing.
- Brine heaters, sea water scrubbers in tanker inert gas systems.
- Sulfuric acid and hydrofluoric acid alkylation plants.
- Pickling bat heating coils.
- ASTM B163 Monel 400 Seamless Pipe uses- Heat exchangers in a variety of industries.
- Transfer piping from oil refinery crude columns.
- Plant for the refining of uranium and isotope separation in the production of nuclear fuel.
- Pumps and valves used in the manufacture of perchlorethylene, chlorinated plastics.
- Monoethanolamine (MEA) reboiling tube.
- Cladding for the upper areas of oil refinery crude columns.
- Propeller and pump shafts.
|Metal Type||UNS N04400|
|Bar||ASTM B164 QQ-N-281 Din 17750|
|Sheet||ASTM B127 QQ-N-281|
|Plate||ASTM B127 QQ-N-281|
|Weld Wire||FM 60/ ERNiCu-7/ 17753|
FM 190 ENiCu-7
MONEL ® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.