A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B575 Hastelloy C276 Plates, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B575 Hastelloy C276 Plates suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B575 Hastelloy C276 Plates
|ASTM B575 Hastelloy C276 Plates STOCKED SIZES|
|ASTM B575 Hastelloy C276 Plates SPECIFICATIONS|
|Alloy 20||UNS N08020||ASTM B463|
|C276||UNS N10276||ASTM B575 ASME SB 575|
|A286||UNS S66286||AMS 5525 AMS 5858|
ASTM B575 Hastelloy C276 Plates delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B575 Hastelloy C276 Plates as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B575 Hastelloy C276 Plates to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B575 Hastelloy C276 Plates according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
HASTELLOY ® alloy C-276 (UNS N10276)
Ni 57.0, Mo 16.0, Cr 15.5, Fe 5.5, W 3.8
Alloy C-276 also has excellent resistance to pitting, stress-corrosion cracking and oxidizing atmospheres up to 1900°F. Alloy C-276 has exceptional resistance to a wide variety of chemical environments.
- One of the few alloys resistant to wet chloride gas, hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide solutions.
- Exceptional resistance to strong solutions of oxidizing salts, such as ferric and cupric chlorides.
- Not prone to grain boundary precipitation in the as welded condition and therefore suitable for many chemical process applications
- Digesters and bleach plants in the paper industry.
- Components exposed to sour gas.
- Equipment for flue-gas desulfurisation plants.
- Evaporators, heat exchangers, filters and mixers used in sulfuric acid environments.
- Sulfuric acid reactors.
- Organic chloride process equipment.
- Equipment for processes utilizing halide or acid catalysts.
|Metal Type||UNS N10276|
|Bar||ASTM B574 Din 17752|
|Sheet||ASTM B575 Din 17750|
|Plate||ASTM B575 Din 17750|
|Tube||ASTM B619 ASTM B622 ASTM B626 Din 17751|
ASTM B619 ASTM B622 ASTM B626 Din 17751
|Din.||2.4819 All Forms|
HASTELLOY ® is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc.