A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B168 Inconel 601 Plates, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B168 Inconel 601 Plates suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B168 Inconel 601 Plates
|ASTM B168 Inconel 601 Plates STOCKED SIZES|
|ASTM B168 Inconel 601 Plates SPECIFICATIONS|
|Ni200||UNS N02200||ASTM B160 ASME SB160|
|Ni201||UNS N02201||ASTM B160 ASME SB160|
|Alloy 400||UNS N04400||ASTM B162 ASME SB162 AMS 4544|
|Alloy 600||UNS N05600||ASTM B168 AMS 5540|
|Alloy 601||UNS N06601||ASTM B168 AMS 5870|
|Alloy 625||UNS N06625||ASTM B443 ASME SB443 AMS 5599 AMS 5666|
|Alloy 718||UNS N07718||ASTM B670 ASME SB670 AMS 5662 AMS 5596|
|Alloy 800||UNS N08800||ASTM B409 ASME SB409 AMS 5871|
|Alloy 800H||UNS N08810||ASTM B409 ASME SB409 AMS 5871|
|Alloy 800HT||UNS N08811||ASTM B409 ASME SB409 AMS 5871|
|Alloy 825||UNS N08825||ASTM B424 ASME SB424|
|Alloy 20||UNS N08020||ASTM B463|
|C276||UNS N10276||ASTM B575 ASME SB 575|
|A286||UNS S66286||AMS 5525 AMS 5858|
ASTM B168 Inconel 601 Plates delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B168 Inconel 601 Plates as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B168 Inconel 601 Plates to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B168 Inconel 601 Plates according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 601 (UNS N06601)
Ni 61 Fe Bal Cr 23 Al 1.4 C 0.10 Mn 1.0 S 0.015 Si 0.5
INCONEL nickel-chromium-iron alloy 601 is a general-purpose engineering material for applications that require resistance to heat and corrosion. The outstanding characteristic of INCONEL alloy 601 is its resistance to high-temperature oxidation. The alloy also has good resistance to aqueous corrosion, has high mechanical strength, and is readily formed, machined, and welded.
- The most important property of Alloy 601 is resistance to oxidation at very high temperatures up to 1250C. Even under severe conditions such as, cyclical heating and cooling. This is possible due to Alloy 601 having a tightly adherent oxide layer which is resistant against spalling.
- Resistance to carburization is good, also resistant to carbon nitriding conditions.
- Due to high chromium and some aluminum content, good resistance in oxidizing sulfur bearing atmospheres at elevated temperatures is demonstrated.
- Trays, baskets and fixtures used in various heat treatments such as carburizing and carbon nitriding.
- Refractory anchors, strand annealing and radiant tubes, high velocity gas burners, wire mesh belts etc.
- Insulating cans in ammonia reformers and catalyst support grids used in nitric acid production.
- Thermal reactors in exhaust system of petrol engines.
- Fabricated combustion chambers.
- Tube supports and ash trays in the power generation industry.
|Density||8.1 g/cm cube|
|Specific Heat||461 J/kg K|
|Electrical Resistivity||119 micro ohms cm|
|Curie Temperature||-190 C|
|Melting Range||1320 – 1370 C|
|Thermal Expansion(10-6K)||14.9 (20-300 C)|
|Metal Type||UNS N06601|
|Bar||ASTM B166 Din 17752|
|Sheet||ASTM B168 Din 17750|
|Plate||ASTM B168 Din 17750|
|Weld Wire||FM 82|