A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B443 Inconel 625 Sheets, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B443 Inconel 625 Sheets suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B443 Inconel 625 Sheets
|ASTM B443 Inconel 625 Sheets SIZES|
|ASTM B443 Inconel 625 Sheets SPECIFICATIONS|
|Ni200||UNS N02200||ASTM B162 ASME SB162 AMS 5553|
|Ni201||UNS N02201||ASTM B162 ASME SB162 AMS 5553|
|Alloy 400||UNS N04400||ASTM B127 ASME SB127|
|Alloy 600||UNS N05600||ASTM B168 AMS 5540|
|Alloy 601||UNS N06601||ASTM B168 AMS 5870|
|Alloy 625||UNS N06625||ASTM B443 ASME SB443 AMS 5599 AMS 5879|
|Alloy 718||UNS N07718||ASTM B670 ASME SB670 AMS 5662 AMS 5596|
|Alloy 800||UNS N08800||ASTM B409 ASME SB409 AMS 5871|
|Alloy 800H||UNS N08810||ASTM B409 ASME SB409 AMS 5871|
|Alloy 800HT||UNS N08811||ASTM B409 ASME SB409 AMS 5871|
|Alloy 825||UNS N08825||ASTM B424 ASME SB424|
|Alloy 20||UNS N08020||ASTM B463|
|C276||UNS N10276||ASTM B575 ASME SB 575|
|A286||UNS S66286||AMS 5525 AMS 5858|
ASTM B443 Inconel 625 Sheets delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B443 Inconel 625 Sheets as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B443 Inconel 625 Sheets to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B443 Inconel 625 Sheets according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
INCONEL® alloy 625 (UNS N06625)
Ni 58.0, Cr 21.5 Mo 9.0, Mn 0.50 C0.10 Si 0.50 Fe 5.0
A material with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and corrosion cracking. Highly resistant in a wide range of organic and mineral acids. Good high temperature strength.
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures.
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion.
- Almost complete freedom from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures up to 1050C.
- ASTM B443 Inconel 625 Sheets have good resistance to acids, such as nitric, phosphoric, sulfuric and hydrochloric, as well as to alkalis makes possible the construction of thin structural parts of high heat transfer.
- Components where exposure to sea water and high mechanical stresses are required.
- Oil and gas production where hydrogen sulfide and elementary sulfur exist at temperature in excess of 150C.
- Components exposed to flue gas or in flue gas desulfurization plants.
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms.
- Hydrocarbon processing from tar-sand and oil-shale recovery projects.
|Metal Type||UNS N06625|
|Bar||ASTM B446 AMS 5666 BS3076|
|Sheet||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
|Plate||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
ASTMB444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
ASTM B444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
|Fitting||ASTM B366 Din 17754|
|NA 21||All forms|
INCONEL® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.