A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates, we also stock Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy Pipes & Flanges.
ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We welcome single piece and production cut-to-length orders. We can provide heat treating, machining, and testing.
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
Product Name: ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates
|ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates STOCKED SIZES|
|ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates SPECIFICATIONS|
|Ni200||UNS N02200||ASTM B160 ASME SB160|
|Ni201||UNS N02201||ASTM B160 ASME SB160|
|Alloy 400||UNS N04400||ASTM B162 ASME SB162 AMS 4544|
|Alloy 600||UNS N05600||ASTM B168 AMS 5540|
|Alloy 601||UNS N06601||ASTM B168 AMS 5870|
|Alloy 625||UNS N06625||ASTM B443 ASME SB443 AMS 5599 AMS 5666|
|Alloy 718||UNS N07718||ASTM B670 ASME SB670 AMS 5662 AMS 5596|
|Alloy 800||UNS N08800||ASTM B409 ASME SB409 AMS 5871|
|Alloy 800H||UNS N08810||ASTM B409 ASME SB409 AMS 5871|
|Alloy 800HT||UNS N08811||ASTM B409 ASME SB409 AMS 5871|
|Alloy 825||UNS N08825||ASTM B424 ASME SB424|
|Alloy 20||UNS N08020||ASTM B463|
|C276||UNS N10276||ASTM B575 ASME SB 575|
|A286||UNS S66286||AMS 5525 AMS 5858|
ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
Beyond products as such, we offer some additional services quite worth having.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We mark the ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates as needed with the most suitable marking technique.
When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
MONEL® alloy 400 (UNS N04400)
Ni 66.5 Cu 31 Fe 2.5 Mn 2.0 C 0.3 Si 0.5 S 0.024
A Nickel-Copper alloy, resistant to sea water and steam at high temperatures as well as to salt and caustic solutions.
Alloy 400 / ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates is a nickel-copper alloy with excellent corrosion resistance in a wide variety of media.
- Corrosion resistance in an extensive range of marine and chemical environments. From pure water to nonoxidizing mineral acids, salts and alkalis.
- This alloy is more resistant to nickel under reducing conditions and more resistant than copper under oxidizing conditions, it does show however better resistance to reducing media than oxidizing.
- Good mechanical properties from subzero temperatures up to about 48°C.
- Good resistance to sulfuric and hydrofluoric acids. Aeration however will result in increased corrosion rates. May be used to handle hydrochloric acid, but the presence of oxidizing salts will greatly accelerate corrosive attack.
- Resistance to neutral, alkaline and acid salts is shown, but poor resistance is found with oxidizing acid salts such as ferric chloride.
- ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates have excellent resistance to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking.
ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates Applications
- Feed water and steam generator tubing.
- Brine heaters, sea water scrubbers in tanker inert gas systems.
- Sulfuric acid and hydrofluoric acid alkylation plants.
- Pickling bat heating coils.
- ASTM B127 Monel 400 Plates uses- Heat exchangers in a variety of industries.
- Transfer piping from oil refinery crude columns.
- Plant for the refining of uranium and isotope separation in the production of nuclear fuel.
- Pumps and valves used in the manufacture of perchlorethylene, chlorinated plastics.
- Monoethanolamine (MEA) reboiling tube.
- Cladding for the upper areas of oil refinery crude columns.
- Propeller and pump shafts.
|Metal Type||UNS N04400|
|Bar||ASTM B164 QQ-N-281 Din 17750|
|Sheet||ASTM B127 QQ-N-281|
|Plate||ASTM B127 QQ-N-281|
|Weld Wire||FM 60/ ERNiCu-7/ 17753|
FM 190 ENiCu-7
MONEL ® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.